7. Coca cola.
1. Oreos, oreos are everywhere here in Esmeraldas. Whenever we can we ALWAYS buy oreos and lots of them. Oreos are the greatest thing ever. Everyone here loves oreos and looks forward to the next time they can get oreos.
2. Nutella is fantastic discovery I made this week. Often times at night I'll get three pieces of bread, load them with nutella and put them all together. we call it the triple stacker and it's deliciosu. I toast the bread too.
3. Encebollado is a soup here that has fish, onions, potatoes, and all different kinds of spices. It is very, very good. We go get big bowls of it for 1.80 like every three days.
4. Lets just say, without fans, I'd be dead right now. . . Every person in Esmeraldas has tons of fans. AC is non-existent here.
5. Poloca is like a mix between yogurt and milk. It's one of the best drinks I've ever had in my life. It's so good.
6. Syrup For three weeks the mall let us down on syrup, but this last week it had syrup and my comp and I went nuts. We had French toast and pancakes everyday this last week haha. Greatest week ever.
7. Everyone here drinks lots of Coke; every restaurant and every house has Coke. I'm alright with that though.
So they have these little oranges here that are really good and whenever I have one, kids always run up to me and ask for them, so we usually end up giving them away. They are good though. There is a different kind of orange that's bigger and it's horrific, I only tried it once and I had to ask our next appointment for some water because I couldnt get the awful taste out of my mouth. I'm becoming a pretty good English teacher. My comp is the best speaker in our zone haha. People always want me to speak in English though. It's kind of funny. I have some more pictures this week. I finally bought an Ecuador futbol shirt. Im liking that. I'll send those pics and I love you all very,very much. The church still true. Life is still good. Hasta Luego
He's the only member in his family. He's super funny and I really like hanging out with him. The other is Elder Montesino. He's literally a professional soccer player. His dad is as well. That's what he will do after his mission. In Honduras he's basically like how we view major league baseball players. He's played in the huge stadiums full of people and he's really, really good at soccer. He's the one teaching me how to play.